180 Pivot - Offset Hung Top Pivot by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Offset Pivots provide better weight distribution and can accommodate taller doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot for most offset pivot sets and floor closers.
- Oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushing.
- Non-ferrous base material.
- 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door).
- Available for 1-1/2" (38mm) offset.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The 180 pivot is non-handed.
- Applications: Full Mortise.
Finish: The Rixson 180 Offset Top Pivot comes in Dark Bronze (613), Bright Chrome (625), and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 180 Pivot Template