10-346 Standard Duty Surface Mounted Adjustable by Rixson Hardware
Checkmate Overhead Stops and Holders are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They may be necessary if there are strong winds, high traffic or abuse.
Rixson 10-346 Series with standard duty surface mount overhead stop and holders are used to protect door assemblies. They cut down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vandalism. Recommended for medium-traffic, medium-weight interior or exterior doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior doors.
- Single acting doors.
- Slide track design.
- Recommended for moderate traffic, medium weight doors.
- Degree of opening is fully adjustable and can be adapted to changing needs.
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides compression before dead stop.
- Multi-function unit is shipped as a stop - can be converted to a hold open or friction in the field.
- Complete screw packet with thru-bolts for door, wood and machine screws for frame.
- Durable slider cam and shock block.
- 110° maximum opening.
- 3/4" square channel.
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies.
Finish: The Rixson 10-346 Standard Duty Surface Mounted Adjustable comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) and Sprayed Aluminum (689) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 10-346 Closer Template