941 - Mullion Pushplates by RCI
These popular stainless steel switches meet the highest construction and performance standards. Dependable, responsive and easy to install, these assisted door switches are ideal for a broad range of door automation applications.
In addition to the regular faceplate size, model 941 features a narrow design for mounting on guide rails and swing doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Narrow design makes an easy application on guide rails and swing doors.
- Beveled edges provide a tamper and vandal resistant solution.
- Universal touch area at any "push" location.
- Stainless steel finish is scratch/scuff resistant and will not deteriorate or rust.
- Text and logo are baked onto the surface for maximum durability.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel or Blue.
Momentary Switch (MO): A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.