919 - Rotary Release Mushroom Push Buttons by RCI
Features and Benefits:
- For request-to-exit applications to prevent user from inadvertently re-engaging lock.
- Push the button once to engage; twist cap in direction of arrows to release.
- Fits standard single-gang surface or recessed electrical boxes (optional).
- Latching momentary action.
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40) finish.
Maintained Switch (MA): A maintained switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an maintained switch. Maintained switches are also called alternate or latching switches.