912-WBT - Double-Gang Battery Power Touch-Free Actuator by RCI
Wireless, battery power, touch-free actuators come with infrared motion detection technology.
The RCI 912 Series wireless, battery power, actuators utilize proven infrared motion detection technology to ensure consistent, dependable touch-free activation and can be adjusted to comply with ANSI knowing act applications.
The 912 Series, available in three models including 912GL for glass wall or door applications, detects moving objects such as a hand, reflective object, cart, or wheelchair and is ideal for use in hospitals, pharmacies, clean rooms, food service facilities, and other applications requiring a hygiencic
Applications: Used for Swing Doors, Sliding Doors & Glass Stone or Marble Surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Infrared Motion Detection Technology.
- Touch Free Activation with hand or reflective object provides clean and hygienic activation (less than 130 ms).
- Silent activation for hospitals and other noise-sensitive enviornments.
- 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver (line of site +30 meters/100ft).
- Detection distance is adjustable from 3-30 cm (1"-12").
- SPDT relay output can be used for signaling/switching automatic doors and access control (3A @ 30VDC).
- Low power consumption providing long battery life (4 "AA"-912, 2"AA"-912N,2"AAA"-912GL). Batteries not included.
- Selectable activation output beween 1.5 seconds or "latching", meaning activation "on", activation "off".
- Receiver voltage input 12-30 VDC.