910TC-HC - Actuator Touchless Switch by RCI
Access starts with a wave. The RCI 910TC provides hands-free, contactless activation of automatic doors. Featuring selectable unlock times up to 63 seconds, adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations and secondary mechanical switch when loss of power occurs.
May be purchased as a kit (910TC-WRM-WRB). Includes 910TC Switch, 910TC-WRM Remote Reciever Module and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter.
Applications: Ideal for Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Faciltiies, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities, and Office Complexes.
Features and Benefits:
- Now available with three plate designs.
- Unique low-profile touchless actuator plate utilizing capacitive technology for the activation of automatic doors.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Hands-free - helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations.
- When the device is activated, the indicator light (waving hand) will change color.
- Secondary Normally Open (NO) mechanical switch in the event of a power loss.
- Selectable unlock times (1-63 seconds).
- Mounts on single-gang electrical box.
- Available remote control to trigger switch remotely.
- FCC compliant.
- ISED compliant.
- Meets ADA compliance to ANSI/BHMA A156.19. (Always check local building codes for compliance in your area).