4 Series - Commercial Duty Electric Strike by RCI
RCI's 4 Series electric strikes have earned their reputation as durable, reliable and economical means of controlling access.
Unique anti-vibration design prevents manipulation by vibration. Crossed wires are never a problem, as the coil is non polarity-conscious.
Features and Benefits:
- Accommodates 3/4" latch projection.
- Enlarged latch cavity width allows compatibility with cylindrical, narrowline aluminum and centerline mortise locks (including 3-piece anti-friction type) and mortise exit devices.
- Unique anti-vibration design prevents manipulation by vibration.
- 1-1/2" cut-out depth accommodates most aluminum and wood frame profiles.
- Use with wide range of door thicknesses (1-3/8" to 2-3/8").
- AC/DC input acceptable for fail locked models. Fail unlocked mode requires DC.
- Standard mounting tabs, fasteners, and trim plate included.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Narrowline Aluminum & Wood.
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant Listed.
- UL Listed for 1000 lbs of static strength (tested on 04 and 14 faceplates only).
- Modular design.
- Stainless steel faceplate (standard finish 32D).
04: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (31.8mm x 123.8mm) Round Corner - Aluminum Frames.
14: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (31.8mm x 123.8mm) Square Corner - Hollow Metal Frames.
05: 1-1/8" x 5-7/8" (28.6mm x 149.2mm) Round Corner - Aluminum or Wood Frames.
07: 1-1/4" x 6-7/8" (31.8mm x 174.6mm) Round Corner - Aluminum or Wood Frames.
08: 1-7/16" x 7-15/16" (36.5mm x 201.6mm) Round Corner - Aluminum or Wood Frames.
19: 1-3/8" x 9" (34.9mm x 228.6mm) Square Corner - Hollow Metal or Wood Frames.