Amagansett Handleset by Omnia Classico Handleset Collection
The Amagansett Handleset is specifically designed to go in a mortise prepped door. If you need a specialized mortise handleset for your door consider looking at the Amagansett. It features an ornate and classic European design. You also have a choice of either a knob or lever interior trim.
All Entrance Handlesets include exterior trim, standard interior knob or lever trim as selected, 2-1/2" backset mortise lock, cylinder, spindle, faceplate, dustbox, strike, all necessary mounting screws, instructions, and template. Lever sets are supplied with extra heavy duty mortise lock especially designed for levers.
Function: The Omnia Amagansett Handleset is available in Panic Proof (F) and Pair Dummy (PD) function.
Finish: The Omnia Amagansett Handleset comes in Siena Brass (BAS), Venetian Nickel (BPS), Florentine Brass (D), and Etruscan Bronze (ETR) finish.
Door Range: 1-3/4" (Pin & Tumbler). (Must specify if needed for 1-3/8" or 2" door).
Backset: Backset Latch; 2-1/2" (Standard). (Must specify if 2-3/4" Latch is needed).
Special Ordering: If you require 2-3/4" backset or non-standard door thickness please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Door Range: 1-3/4" (Pin & Tumbler).
Backset: Backset Latch; 2-1/2" (Standard).
Features: 21" Overall, 2-7/8" Projection.
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt. Latch retracted by thumbpiece from outside or by inside knob/lever interior pack.
- Dummy (Inactive): For use as door pull or as dummy trim on inactive leaf of pair of doors. Fixed thumbpiece and inside knob/lever interior pack. Dummy cylinder with inside plate.
* For Amagansett Handleset Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the Amagansett Handleset:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.