Speed 044 Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The Speed 044 is designed for duplicating edge cut automotive, residential and commercial keys. The semi-automatic design allows the operator to duplicate keys with speed and accuracy.
Once keys are loaded, the spring-loaded carriage is engaged by the press of a button. The lever is then moved manually to control the carriage movement during the cutting cycle. The Speed 044 Semi-Automatic cycle. The Speed 044 Semi-Automatic is loaded with features that any user will readily appreciate.
Features and Benefits:
- The spring loaded carriage is engaged by the press of a button and applies a consistent cutting pressure while in automatic mode.
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys. Smooth rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and a rigid shoulder gauge design to allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3-1/2" (88.9mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys.
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration in increments of .00098" (0.025mm).
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance.
- Nylon deburring brush.
- Electro-magnetic "main" safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Large transparent cutter safety shield contains chips and provides a storage area for accessories.
- Large drawer-type swarf (chip) tray under the carriage for easy access.
- Mounting brackset included for securing the machine to counter.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Supply: 120V-60Hz.
Maximum Absorbed Power: 2.8 Amp, 200 Watt.
Cutter Motor: Single phase and speed.
Movements: By ball joint on rectified carriage.
Tool Speed: 1350 rpm.
Carriage Runs: 1.65* - 42mm.
Width: 580mm - 22.80".
Depth: 460mm - 18.10".
Height: 250mm - 9.8".