Speed 040 Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The Speed 040 is primarily an automatic model that also provides the flexiblity to be operated manually when desired to duplicate edge cut/flat style keys accurately.
The Speed 040 is the perfect choice for the store or shop wanting the versatility to choose between automatic or manual operation. This versatile operational mode combined with the modern, open style and many additional features will provide users with years of service.
Features and Benefits:
- Each key machine includes 100 SC1 Keyblanks.
- The spring loaded carriage is engaged by the press of a button and applies consistent cutting pressure while in automatic mode.
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys. Smooth rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and a rigid shoulder gauge design to allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3-1/2" (88.9mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys.
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration in increments of .00098" (0.025mm).
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance.
- Nylon deburring brush.
- Electro-magnetic "main" safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Large transparent cutter safety shield contains chips and provides a storage area for accessories.
- Large drawer-type swarf (chip) tray under the carriage for easy access.
- Mounting brackset included for securing the machine to counter.
Power Supply: 120V-60Hz.
Maximum Absorbed Power: 2.8 Amp, 200 Watt.
Cutter Motor: Single phase and speed.
Movements: By ball joint on rectified carriage.
Tool Speed: 1350 rpm.
Carriage Runs: 1.65* - 42mm.
Width: 490mm - 19.30".
Depth: 460mm - 18.10".
Height: 300mm - 11.8".