EPT-2 - Electrical Power Transfer by Von Duprin
Two 18 gauge wires, Up to 2 AMPS @ 24VDC, with a 16 AMPS Maximum Surge.
Electric Power Transfer provides a mesans of transferring electrical power from a door frame to the edge of a swinging door. The units are completely concealed when the door is in the closed position, and are ideal for installations involving abuse or heavy traffic.
Two models are available: EPT-2 with two 18 gauge wires and EPT-10, with ten 24 gauge wires.
The EPT-2 is recommended for use with Electric Latch Retracation (ELR) exit devices.
The EPT-2 and EPT-10 are UL listed as a "Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessory".
Features and Benefits:
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28) & Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) finish.
- up to 5" butt hinges 180° swing.
- 5-1/2" butt hinges 130° swing.
- 6" butt hinges 110° swing.
- 3/4" butt offset pivots 180° swing.
- Not for use with swing clear hinges or center-hung pivots.
Dimensions: Housing 9" x 1-1/4" x 1-5/8" (229mm x 32mm x 38mm).