8827EO (Exit Only) - Surface Vertical Crossbar Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 88-Series cross bar style of exit device is a traditional crossbar design with proven service on rugged applications. Exit only, no outside operation. Trim sold separately.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 88 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 8827 Surface mounted vertical rod exit device for all types of single and double doors, UL listed for accident hazard installations. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and fits door stiles as narrow as 2-1/2" (90mm). This device is field sizable.
Features and Benefits:
- Exit Only function - Trim not included.
- Strike-standard top strike, 299 dull black finish, bottom strikes, 248L-4 and 304L.
- For all types of single and double doors.
- 1-3/4" thick doors standard.
- For 7' door height.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout.
- Device Functions - Ship ready for functions; EO, DT, TP, K, L, TL.
- Fully reversible.
- Field sizeable.
- Hex key dogging.
- 5/8" throw latch bolt.
- Crossbar width - 42".
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Crossbar projection - neutral 4-7/8", depressed 4".
- Lock stile case - 8-1/4" x 2-3/4" x 15/16".
- Hinge stile case - 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16".
- Crossbar tubing - 1" (25mm) outside diameter.
- Top and Bottom latch case - 4" x 2" x 1-7/8".
- Vertical Rod - 1/2" tubing.
- Maximum door undercut - 1/4".
Exit Trim Option:
880DT (Dummy Trim): Pull when dogged.
880TP (Thumbpiece Trim): Key locks & unlocks. Rim cylinder not included.
373L (Entrance Lever Trim): Key locks & unlocks lever. 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 88 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.