3547A-NL-F (386NL - Night Latch Trim) - Fire Rated Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 35A-Series incorporates proven design features and durability for the life safety conscious buyer. New design features provide improved security and life safety performance.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 35A series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 3347A-F & 3547A-F Concealed Vertical Rod exit device for all types of double doors up to 8' x 10' (2438mm x 2540mm), UL listed for fire exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1. The 3547A-F has a smooth mechanism case and the 3347A-F has a grooved case. The concealed vertical rod device is non-handed except when the SS (Signal Switch) option is used.
3347A-F/3547A-F fits door stiles as narrow as 3-1/2" (90mm). Newly designed device has a one piece center case over.
Features and Benefits:
- UL listed for Fire Exit Hardware for all types of double doors up to 8' x 10'.
- 386NL night latch trim, key retracts latch. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Device length - 3', fits 2' 4" to 3' door size or 4', fits 2' 8" to 4' door size.
- Fits door stiles as narrow as 3-1/2".
- Vertical rods-round 2 piece adjustable rods: Top rod adjustable from 6'8" to 8'4". Bottom rod adjustable 35-5/8" to 49-5/8".
- Latch bolt-deadlocking top & bottom bolt, 5/8" throw.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- Strikes top - 338 - unfinished, bottom - 385A - unfinished.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.- ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1.
- Hex key dogging standard.
- Device centerline from finished floor - 39-13/16".
- Center case dimensions 8-3/16" x 2-13/32" x 1-9/16".
- Door undercut - 1/4".
- Mechanism case dimensions 2-1/4" x 2-1/4".
- Top and Bottom Latch 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 1".
- Projection - pushbar neutral - 3-13/16".
- Rim cylinder not included.
- Pushbar depressed - 3-1/16".
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 35A Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.