** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The STO701 Lockout Hasp is part of Abus
"OSHA Compliance Safety Lockout Hasp"
- Delivery: The Abus STO701 Lockout Hasp is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
STO701 - Lockout Hasp by Abus
ABUS Safety Lockout Hasps are the most versatile, economical solution to OSHA regulations. They are made of steel and come either with or without interlocking tabs. The ECO red hasps are made from powder-coated recycled steel. Our safety hasps fit all shackle sizes up to 3/8" diameter.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- The most versatile, economical solution for OSHA regulations.
- Allow six workers to lock out a single energy source.
- Recycled steel high quality material for different areas of application.
- Fits all shackle sizes up to 3/8" diameter.
Dimensions: 1" (2.5cm) inside jaw diameter.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).