** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The TIPITLM Metal Full Surface HT Accessory is part of Select Hinges
- Delivery: The Select Hinges TIPITLM Metal Full Surface HT Accessory is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
TIPITLM - Metal Full Surface HT Accessory by Select Hinges
FAST, LIGATURE-RESISTANT SOLUTIONS FOR DOORWAYS THROUGHOUT YOUR FACILITY
Now there is a simple way to make doorways safer in your hospital, correctional facility, schools or other institution. SELECT's TIPIT® hospital tips deter patients, inmates or students from hanging objects from geared continuous hinges and injuring themselves. The ligature-resistant TIPIT® mounts securely to the door frame above the hinge with TORX® screws. In just minutes you will gain peace of mind for decades.
Four ways SELECT TIPITs increase safety and save money with geared continuous hinges.
1. Replace worn-out hinges with SELECT's geared full surface, half surface or half mortise continuous hinges then mount a patented TIPIT® above them. You will save money by using your existing doors and frames. Plus, with SELECT hinges' durability, you will cut your maintenance and repair costs for years, too.
2. Specify patented TIPIT® for new cosntruction. Order the ligature-resistant TIPIT® with new SELECT hinges or use with most other brands of geared continuous hinges.
3. Use TIPIT® preps for doorways with geared concealed (full mortise) continuous hinges (excluding SL71). Make your doorways ligature resistant and aesthetically pleasing by eliminating exposed edges with our improved angle-cut TIPITs. They are easy-to-clean too.
4. New TIPIT® OC! Make angle-cut stall doors ligautre resistant when open or closed. Give patients they privacy they want while making your angle-cut bathroom and shower doors safer. Patent-pending TIPIT® OC works with all SELECT full surface and full mortise geared continuous hinges except SL40.
Create a fast, Joint Commission-compliant solution with a patented TIPIT®LM and SL57 geared continuous hinge.
Whether you are mandated by a Joint Commission inspection to quickly meet ligature-resistant patient safety standards or are taking preventive steps to deter someone from hurting themselves - SELECT HINGES offers a long-term solution. Mount a patented, metal SELECT TIPIT® LM hospital tip to the door frame header above an SL57 aluminum geared full surface continuous hinge. This ligature-resistant combination will prevent patients from hanging objects from the doorway and harming themselves. You will find this combination listed in the New York State Office of Mental Health Patient Safety Standards, Materials and Systems Guidlines and the 2018 Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) Design Guide for Behavioral Health Facilities.