** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Simple Solution for Exit, Door Release, Manual Override or Reset"
- Select Function: KP1 (Momentary) or KP1A (Alternate).
- Delivery: The Securitron (KP1) Tubular Keyswitch is factory-ordered, please allow 3-4 working days' lead time.
KP1 - Tubular Keyswitch by Securitron
Features and Benefits:
- For less demanding applications.
- Stainless steel faceplates.
- 12/24VDC bi-color LED, tubular style keyswitches.
- 7 Amp rated SPDT switch.
- Momentarily turning the key changes the state of the contacts.
- Includes anti-tamper screws.
- Includes two keys.
Momentary Switch: A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.
Alternate Switch (A): An Alternate Switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an alternate switch. Alternate switches are also called maintained or latching switches.