** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The (RLP) Relay Logic Pack is part of Securitron
- Select Function: RLP-12 (12VDC) or RLP-24 (24VDC).
- Delivery: The Securitron (RLP) Relay Logic Pack is factory-ordered, please allow 3-4 working days' lead time.
RLP - Relay Logic Pack by Securitron
The economical, multi-function RLP logic circuit can be used as a DPDT latching alarm relay, or provide a relay for two-door interlocks (mantrap), or can initiate a brief signal delay to eliminate timing problems among multiple monitoring points on a door under access control.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides additional relay to access control systems requiring N/O or N/C dry status signals.
- Provides a brief delay to harmonize door state reporting from multiple detection points.
- Can create a relay interlock circuit.
- Use with locks to create an interlocked trap entry.
- Provides DPDT relay with 1 Amp contacts.
- Provides time delay of door operator when electric lock is used.
30mA at 12VDC or 15mA at 24VDC Max
Operating Temperature: -13 to +158F [-25 to +70C]