M68 - Smart Magnalock by Securitron
Bracket Mounted with Easy Installation for Higher Security Interior Applications!
Ideal for traffic control in high-use areas where higher security is needed, the M68 electromagnetic lock provides reliability, durability, and strength with low maintenance and efficient power consumption. Bracket mounting and wiring chamber provide ease of installation.
1200 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. This model offers a built-in wire access chamber and bracket mount design for a unique method of installation. Recommended for interior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
Note: An Offset Strike may be required for proper installation of the M68 in aluminum frame door applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with mounting bracket using minimal tools.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Strong hold and low maintenance.
- Internal wire access chamber.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed aluminum finish (US28/628).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-1000.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
Electrical: 250mA at 12VDC; 125mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only