** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The (FAR) Fire Alarm Reset is part of Securitron
- Select Function: FAR-12 (12VDC) or FAR-24 (24VDC).
- Delivery: The Securitron (FAR) Fire Alarm Reset is factory-ordered, please allow 3-4 working days' lead time.
FAR - Fire Alarm Reset by Securitron
Manual Door Lock Power Reset for Code Compliance!
The FAR module provides functionality (beyond a standard fire trigger relay) when local code requires manual reset after a fire alarm. This self-contained unit interfaces to a fire alarm unit to cut power to devices downstream of the power supply in an alarm situation. The power stays off until the FAR's keyswitch is manually reset. This feature is required by some jurisdictions to prevent the unintentional re-arming of doors until the fire alarm is reset and power is restored to the access control system during an ongoing emergency.
Features and Benefits:
- Keyswitch for manual reset capability where required by code.
- Enables manual cut-off of power for testing and other emergency situations.
- Simple bi-color, LED status indicator for easy-to-read power status.
- Easy-to-mount metal enclosure equipped with security cam lock.
- CFAR version available to meet Canadian fire release requirements.
- Select 12VDC unit or 24VDC unit to match power supply output voltage.
- 5 Amp-rated SPDT plunger switches.
Input Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
(based on unit)
Operating Temperature: -4 to +122F [-20 to +50C] Indoor use only