** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The DK-26 Digital Keypad is part of Securitron
- Select Finish: Stainless Steel (SS) or Black (BK).
- Delivery: The Securitron DK-26SS is In Stock. Please allow 3-4 days' lead time on all Black (BK) keypads.
DK-26 - Digital Keypad System by Securitron
Digital Control System for Narrow Stile Applications!
The DK-26 digital keypad system provides medium/high security control of electric locks in one or two door applications where doors have the same control needs. The fully weatherproof, rugged stainless steel keypad can be mounted in most outdoor environments. Encased in a separate enclosure for secure installation, the full-featured, easy to program, DK-26 is ideal for narrow stile applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast stainless steel with 11 EPDM rubber keys.
- Weatherproof and vandal resistant.
- 12V or 24V/AC or DC current.
- Mounts on narrow mullion.
- Audible keystroke echo.
- True 10 digit operation (keys are not paired).
- 59 users with multiple entry codes.
- User code and hard code disable feature.
- Passage Mode and Lockout Mode.
- 5 Amp DPDT relay.
- Request-to-exit (REX) input.
- 16 ft. [4.8m], 12 conductor, 22 gauge keypad cable.
- 3 LEDs and a bell button.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) & Black (BK) finish.
- CE: EN 50091-1, EN 61000-6-2 Approved.
7mA at rest; 160mA active at 12VAC or 12VDC
20mA at rest; 190mA active at 24VAC or 24VDC
CPU: +32 to +158F [0 to +70C]
Keypad: -22 to +158F [-30 to +70C]
Delivery: The Securitron DK-26SS is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on Black (BK) finish.