BPS-12/24-1 - Dual Voltage Boxed Power Supply by Securitron
True Continuous Duty Power Finally Comes Clean!
The BPS series of power supplies delivers linear technology recommended by most manufacturers of sensitive electronic access control and security components. Safe for use with readers, electric strikes, and maglocks, these units interface to fire alarm systems and provide battery backup. The BPS-12/24-1 is UL Class 2 listed.
Recommended for use with the most voltage sensitive electronic safety and security components including card readers, electric strikes, motion sensors and DC voltage cameras. Also recommended where an interface with a fire alarm system or battery backup is needed. The BPS-12/24-1 is UL Class 2 listed, allowing for wire runs without the use of conduit from power supply to door.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual output, field selectable 12 or 24VDC via clearly marked toggle switch.
- Supplies 1 full AMP continuous current output, even while charging back-up batteries.
- Linear regulated power supply provides the cleanest power available.
- UL Class 2 power limited output.
- SPDT AC monitoring output allows for remote monitoring of the power supply's 110VAC input.
- External LED indicator (AC and DC) easily determines power status.
- UL Listed, low-current fire alarm disconnect requires only a minimum size fire alarm relay and wire gauge.
- Polyswitch 2A breaker allows for large short duration inrush current if batteries are installed (approx. 20A for 1 second).
- Line voltage and DC fuses.
- Sealed lead acid or gel battery charging capability (battery sold separately).
12V/24V selector switch
Input Voltage: 120VAC
Output Current: 1 Amp at 12VDC or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +105F [0 to +40C]