AQS2410 - Power Supply w/ Enclosure by Securitron
The Securitron AQS2410 Series of switching power supplies are single voltage, UL listed, supervised units with a dedicated battery charging circuit. They provide 10 Amps at 24VDC, with up to 16 independently controlled power limited outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- All combination of AQ power supplies and distribution boards are UL listed.
- Single voltage 24VDC continuous output.
- Up to 92% efficiency which results in decreased operating costs and lengthens the lifespan of electronics.
- Tolerates brownout or overvoltage input ± 15% of nominal voltage.
- Thermal shutdown protection with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against overcurrent and reverse battery faults.
- Dedicated battery charging circuit prevents overvoltage on locking devices.
- Low battery cutoff at 18V at 24V.
- Available with a single relay fire trigger or individually triggered relayed outputs.
- Distribution boards are sold separately. Please see "Related Items" above.
- Typical output: 12.5 / 25.0 VDC.
- Low noise design with ripple as low as 130mV p-p.
- 115 or 230 VAC input.
- Power supply outputs are Class 2 power limited when used with 4, 8 or 16 output distribution boards with PTC fuses.
- Expandable up to 16 independently controlled power limited outputs.
- Available with configurable access control input/outputs with fire trigger in either PTC or with fuse/dry contact option, fire relay only, or configurable outputs with fire relay input.
- LED indicators and form "C" contacts for supervision.
- Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries.
Operating Temperature: -4 to +122F [-20 to +50C].
Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 4-3/4" enclosure.
Shipping Weight: 12.7 lbs [5.76kg].