** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Provide 6 Amp at 12VDC or 24VDC continuous, with up to 16 Outputs"
- Delivery: The Securitron AQD6 Series Power Supply is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
AQD6-8C1R2 - Power Supply w/ Enclosure by Securitron
The Securitron AQD6 Series of switching power supplies are dual voltage, UL listed, supervised units. These units are field selectable with an dedicated battery charging circuit. They provide 6 Amp at 12VDC or 24VDC continuous, with up to 16 independently controlled power limited outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- All combination of AQ power supplies and distribution boards are UL listed.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC field selectable continuous output.
- Up to 91% efficiency which results in decreased operating costs and lengthens the lifespan of electronics.
- Tolerates brownout or overvoltage input ± 15% of nominal voltage.
- Thermal shutdown protection with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against overcurrent and reverse battery faults.
- Dedicated battery charging circuit prevents overvoltage on locking devices.
- Low battery cutoff at 9V at 12V or 18V at 24V.
- Available with a single relay fire trigger or individually triggered relayed outputs.
- Includes PDB-8C1R (8 Output w/ Fire Trigger Relay, 2A PTC) Distribution board.
- Low noise design with ripple as low as 240mV p-p.
- 115 or 230 VAC input.
- Power supply outputs are Class 2 power limited when used with PTC polyswitch distribution boards.
- Expandable up to 16 independently controlled power limited outputs.
- Available with configurable access control input/outputs with fire trigger in either PTC or with fuse/dry contact option, fire relay only, or configurable outputs with fire relay input.
- LED indicators and form "C" contacts for supervision.
- Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries.
Operating Temperature: -4 to +122F [-20 to +50C].
Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 4-3/4" enclosure.
Shipping Weight: 12.7 lbs [5.76kg].
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Securitron AQ-Series Power Supplies
Download AQD6 Sell Sheet
Download AQD6 Manual
Download AQ Power Overview Brochure
Download AQ Series Power Sell Sheet