NDEBPD-RHO - NDEB-Series Wireless Mobile Enabled Cylindrical Lock by Schlage Commercial
The Schlage® NDE wireless cylindrical lock is designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings. And now Schlage offers the NDE wireless lock with a mobile enabled option that gives users the security and convenience of using a smart device to gain access.
NDE wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. NDE wireless locks require only minor modifications to existing mechanical Schlage ND cylindrical door prep; and eliminate the need to install additional components or run wires to each opening.
The New NDEB Mobile Enabled Wireless Lock also has an interior push button with indication that expands the way the lock operates to include storeroom, office, privacy and apartment functions.
NDE wireless locks can be set up and configured wirelessly with a connected smartphone or tablet - no proprietary device needed. WIth the ENGAGE™ cloud-based web and mobile apps, it's easy to configure lock settings, add users, and view audits and alerts from virtually anywhere. And using the built-in Wi-Fi®, automated daily updates to lock configuration and user access rights are possible.
The open architecture design allows for advanced capabilities including networked real-time communication. Using the ENGAGE Gateway and an integrated solution form one of our physical access control software (PACS) providers, Schlage offers organizations the freedom to use the solution of their choice.
The NDE is ideal for office and suite entries, conference rooms, common area doors, resident units, and sensitive storage areas with cylindrical door prep. NDE suites with all Schlage ND levers and keyways, and most finishes, providing attractive options to meet the requirements of nearly any environment.
Features and Benefits
- New NDEB option is ready for the future with the ability to read Bluetooth and NFC mobile credentials.
- Supports Mobile Student IDs in Apple Wallet (NDE and NDEB).
- NDEB includes interior push button with indication for storeroom, office, privacy, and apartment applications.
- Wireless configuration from connected smartphones and tablets.
- Built-In Wi-Fi® enables automated daily updates sent directly from host software.
- Networked real-time communication available with the ENGAGE Gateway and PACS provider solutions.
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use.
- Fits mechanical ND door prep with minor modifications.
- Weather resistant design for use on perimeter doors.
- Lever handing is field reversible in seconds; no tools required.
- Up to 2 years of battery life.
The Schlage Commercial NDBE-Series Levers are reversible.
Function: The Schlage NDBE-Series Levers are available in Storeroom with Vandlgard (NDBE) function.
Finish: The Schlage NDBE-Series Levers come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Lever Design: The Schlage NDBE-Series Levers come in Rhodes (RHO) design.
Users: Up to 5,000.
Audits: Up to 2,000.
Credential Verification Time: < 1 second.
Visual Communications: LED (red, amber, green).
Audible Communications: Audible indicator (field configurable).
Data Rate: 24 Mbps via Wi-Fi.
Connectivity Options: - Mobile (send updated at the lock).
- Wi-Fi access point (automatic daily updates).
- No-Tour with MT20W enrollment reader and smart credentials.
- ENGAGE Gateway (real-time communicaton).
- RS-485 to ACP or IP to host.
Battery life: Up to 2 yrs with 4 AA batteries.
Operating temperature: Exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C).
Interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery).
Operating humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing.
Door Range: 1-5/8" - 2" (Standard).
Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner Faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw.
Strike: Standard 1-3/16" lip, ANSI, DPS, 1-1/4" x 4".
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Certification: ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.25-2013, A156.2-2011, Series 4000, Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10C.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Schlage Commerical NDEB-Series Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.