** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Georgian Knob is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Select Function: Passage, Privacy, Keyed Entry, or Single Dummy.
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The Schlage Georgian Knob is in stock and available to ship.
Georgian Knob by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Georgian is a Grade 2 knob that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Unassuming symmetry with modest detailing throughout.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Georgian Knob is available in Passage (F10 GEO), Privacy (F40 GEO), Keyed Entry (F51A GEO), and Single Dummy (F170 GEO) function.
Finish: The Schlage Georgian Knob comes in Lifetime Brass (505), Brass (605), Satin Brass (608), Antique Brass (609), Satin Nickel (619), Antique Nickel (620), Distressed Nickel (621), Matte Black (622), Polished Chrome (625), Aged Bronze (716), Brass x Polished Chrome (605 x 625), and Antique Brass x Polished Chrome (609 x 625) finish.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Passage (Hall & Closet): Both knobs always unlocked.
- Privacy (Bedroom & Bathroom): Push-button Locking. Can be opened from outside with small circular tool. Turning inside knob releases button.
- Keyed Entry (Entrance): Unlocked by key from outside when outer knob is locked by turn-button in inside knob.
- Half Dummy (Dummy Trim): Single-sided surface-mounted Dummy Trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.
* For F51A GEO Entry Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
- Pin & Tumbler (Standard)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the F51A GEO Entry Knob:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage Georgian (GEO) Knob
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Door Prep Checklist:
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Easy Installation Video: