** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Accent Lever is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Keyed Entry (F51A).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The Schlage Accent Lever is in stock and available to ship.
Accent Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Accent is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The elegant wave-like design effortlessly matches a room's style without overshadowing it.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Typically used on exterior doors.
- Unlocked/locked by key outside or by turn-button inside.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Turning interior lever unlocks exterior lever: Meaning this lock is Panic Proof.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Accent Lever is available in Keyed Entry (F51A ACC) function.
Finish: The Schlage Accent Lever comes in Lifetime Brass (505), Brass (605), Satin Brass (608), Antique Brass (609), Oil Rubbed Bronze (613), Polished Nickel (618), Satin Nickel (619), Antique Nickel (620), Distressed Nickel (621), Matte Black (622), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Handing: The Schlage F51A Accent Keyed Entry Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Keyed Entry (Entrance): Unlocked by key from outside when outer lever is locked by turn-button in inside lever.
* For F51A ACC Entry Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
- Pin & Tumbler (Standard)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the F51A ACC Entry Lever:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage Accent (ACC) Lever
Download Door Prep Template
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Door Prep Checklist:
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Easy Installation Video:
Schlage Lever - To Determine Handing