** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Jazz Lever is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Single Dummy (F170).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The Schlage Jazz Lever is in stock and available to ship.
Jazz Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Jazz is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Bold lines and contours lend a more modern look to the handle.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Single dummy trim for one side of door, surface mounted - no latch.
- Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim (double doors).
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Jazz Lever is available in Single Dummy (F170 JAZ) function.
Finish: The Schlage Jazz Lever comes in Brass (605), Antique Brass (609), Satin Nickel (619), and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Handing: The Schlage F170 Jazz Single Dummy Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Half Dummy (Dummy Trim): Single-sided surface-mounted Dummy Trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage Jazz (JAZ) Lever
Download Door Prep Template
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Door Prep Checklist:
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Easy Installation Video: