** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Manhattan Lever is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Single Dummy (F170).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Handing: Left Hand (LH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is in stock and available to ship.
Manhattan Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Manhattan is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Clean lines and simple design bring a touch of elegance to any space.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Single dummy trim for one side of door, surface mounted - no latch.
- Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim (double doors).
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is available in Single Dummy (F170 MNH) function.
Finish: The Schlage Manhattan Lever comes in Satin Nickel (619), Polished Chrome (625), and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is non-handed (reversible) except for the dummy function; Left Hand (LH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Passage (Hall & Closet): Both levers always unlocked.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage Manhattan (MNH) Lever
Download Door Prep Template
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Door Prep Checklist:
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Easy Installation Video:
Schlage Lever - To Determine Handing