** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Bowery Knob is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Single Dummy (F170).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The Schlage Bowery Knob is in stock and available to ship.
Bowery Knob by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Bowery is a Grade 2 knob that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Clean lines give a futuristic look that's as modern as it is stylish.
- Applications: Residential singe-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Plymouth rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed. Click here for Andover (AND) rosette.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Bowery Knob is available in Single Dummy (F170 BWE) function.
Finish: The Schlage Bowery Knob comes in Polished Nickel (618), Satin Nickel (619), Matte Black (622), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Half Dummy (Dummy Trim): Single-sided surface-mounted Dummy Trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage Bowery (BWE) Knob
Download Door Prep Template
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Door Prep Checklist:
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Easy Installation Video: