** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The BE365-PLY Keypad Deadbolt is part of the Schlage BE-Series
- Finish: Aged Bronze (716).
- Delivery: The Schlage BE365-PLY-716 Deadbolt is in stock and available to ship.
* Combine with FE285 Bottom Front Entry for full Front Entry Handleset.
BE365-PLY-716 Keypad Deadbolt by Schlage BE-Series
The Schlage BE365-PLY is a Grade 2 keyless deadbolt that is part of the Schlage BE-Series Collection.
Finish: The Schlage BE365-PLY Deadbolt comes in Aged Bronze (716) finish.
The BE365 Keypad Deadbolt allows you to unlock and lock the deadbolt without the use of a key. It features an electronic keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the interior. Perfect for front doors, side and back doors, and garage entry doors.
Features and Benefits:
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key.
- Assign up to 19 personalized codes (19-user code capacity; 10,000 user code combinations).
- Convenience of keyless access and customizable to fit your security needs.
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- Easy installation, no need to run wires.
- Blue LEDs illuminate on the keypad on demand for evening use.
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life (9-Volt Alkaline Battery included).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Door Prep: 1" Edge Bore.
Latch: 1" x 2-1/4" (25mm x 57mm) Round Corner, 1" (25mm) housing diameter, 1" (25mm) throw.
Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" (29mm x 70mm) Round Corner Faceplate.
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt.
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
- Pin & Tumbler (Standard)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the BE365-PLY Deadbolt:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.
Schlage Electronic Lock Introduction
BE365 Deadbolt - How to Install