** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The HPU15 Push Pull Latch is part of Sargent Commercial
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- Delivery: The Sargent Commercial HPU15 Latch is factory-ordered, please allow 1-2 week lead time.
HPU15-32D Push Pull Latch by Sargent Commercial
Sargent HPU15-ALP-32D Ligature Resistant HP Series Push/Pull Passage Lock in US32D Stainless Steel Finish, has a 5" backset and comes with no Push/Pull label.
Featuring heavy-duty construction and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 strength, the HP Bored Lock with Push/Pull Trim (ALP) offers an aesthetically pleasing alternative to standard trim that can also endure abuse from uncompromising enviornments. Ideal for behavioral healthcare facilities, with multiple mounting options and easy, hand-free operation.
- This revolutionary finish coating is now available on all SARGENT product lines, utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound from Agion® Technologies.
- MicroShield coating permantently suppresses the grwoth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria.
- Non-toxic and completely safe. The Agion antimicrobial compound is EPA and NSF approved and FDA listed for use in medical and food preparation equipment.
- Applications: Anywhere there is need for a clean enviornment (hospitals, laboratories, schools, medical centers, daycare, food processing etc.).
Features and Benefits:
- Paddle trim can be mounted in horizontal (up or down) or vertical (sideways) orientations in the field.
- Easy installation.
- 15 function trim is non-handed; lockbody is easily field reversible.
- Through-bolted trim for stability.
- Available in 5" backset standard.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.
- UL Fire Rating standard on doors up to 4' x 8'.
- Torx® and spanner screws optional with ALP.
- Covers and paddles are cast stainless steel.
- Patent Pending.
Finish: The Sargent Commercial HPU15-32D Latch comes in Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.