** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 268 Concealed Door Closer is part of the Sargent Hardware
- Arm: Standard Arm (O).
- Finish: Aluminum Sprayed (EN).
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The Sargent 268 Concealed Door Closer is factory-ordered, please allow 1-2 week lead time.
268 Concealed Door Closer by Sargent Hardware
The SARGENT line of concealed in frame door closers provide the ultimate in aesthetics and security for door closer installations. Closers are available for interior and exterior applications, overweight doors and for doors that must ADA requirements. When security is desired the concealed nature of the 268/269 closer provides a high degree of resistance to abuse since the arm, track and closer is completely concealed when the door is closed. this caracteristic also lends itself well to high end architectural openings.
The SARGENT 268 Door Closer provides security and aesthetics by completely hiding the door closer, track and arm in the door and frame.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully concealed closer body concealed in the frame lead.
- Track fully concealed in door. Arm is only visible when door is open.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) min. door thickness.
- Arms are forged steel with bearing roller.
- Aluminum track.
- Metal closer faceplate furnished standard.
- Closing force adjustable 2 through 4.
- Closers are factory preset for 3' door width.
- Auxiliary door stop required.
- Door weights - up to 250 lbs.
- Available in Aluminum Sprayed or Powered Coated finish (EN).
- 1-1/2" dia. piston for superior door control.
- Conforms with Standard UL 10C for positive pressure fire test.
- UL and cUL listed for use on fire doors.
- Heat treaded spindle and piston for years of reliable service.
- Handed for right (RH) or left (LH) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
Arm Type: Standard Arm (O): 180° Max Door Opening.