** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The S806 Adjustable Cable Lockout is part of Master Lock
"Infinitely Adjustable for a Secure Fit Every Time"
- Delivery: The Master Lock S806 Adjustable Cable Lockout is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
S806 - 6' Adjustable Cable Lockout by Master Lock
Innovative patented cable lockouts and lock boxes offer efficient multipoint and group safety compliance.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented 5/32" (4mm) diameter x 6' (1.83m) pull-tight cable adjusts for a secure fit every time.
- Integrated safety hasp and cable is ideal for multiple circuit breaker panel and side-by-side gate valve lockouts.
- Tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable is insulated with a clear plastic coating (PVC free).
- Feed the cable end through the points to be locked out, then back through the lockout body.
- Cinch it tight to remove any slack with the patented locking feature.
- Tough, lightweight thermoplastic body withstands chemicals.
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions (-50°F to 300°F (-46°C to 149°C)).
- Includes high-visibility, re-usable, write-on safety labels (English, French & Spanish).
- Identify the responsible person, then erase for the next job.