** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The F519 Intermediate Pocket Door Pivot is part of the Rixson Hardware
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The Rixson F519 Pocket Door Pivot is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
F519 Intermediate Pocket Door Pivot by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Features and Benefits:
- Full mortise, non-handed pivot for pocket door applications.
- Heavy-duty steel pivot with ball bearings.
- Allows doors to swing 90°.
- Minimum three pocket pivots per door.
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30° (762mm) of door heights warrants another pocket pivot.
- UL listed for all labeled pocket fire-door assemblies up to and including 3 hours.
- Fire-rated door assemblies must have been tested with pocket pivots.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- Applications: Pocket Door Pivot.
Finish: The Rixson F519 Pocket Door Pivot comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson F519 Pivot Template