** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The EM19 4-Wire Power Transfer Intermediate Pivot is part of the Rixson Hardware
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The Rixson EM19 4-Wire Power Transfer Intermediate Pivot is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
EM19 Electrified Pivot - 4-Wire Power Transfer Pivot by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Intermediate Pivots are used for alignment and to ensure proper installation of bottom pivot or floor closer.
Features and Benefits:
- Not load-bearing.
- Door and jamb portion are factory assembled and cannot be separated.
- Always use M19 intermediate pivot to install door.
- Specify four, six, eight or twelve wires.
- 24-gauge wire is rated at 2 amps for low voltage, class II wiring applications.
- 3/4" (19mm) offset.
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The EM19 pivot is handed. Choose Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH).
- Applications: Offset Hung. Electric Pivot for Power Transfer.
Finish: The Rixson EM19 4-Wire Power Transfer Intermediate Pivot comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson EM19 Pivot Template