** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 990 Electromagnetic Door Holder is part of the Rixson Hardware
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The Rixson 990 Electromagnetic Door Holder is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
990 Electromagnetic Door Holder - Low Profile Concealed Wiring by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Electromagnetic Door Holders are designed for virtually any remote door release applications. They must be used in conjunction with closing devices.
The Rixson 990 Door release/holder is designed for virtually any remote door release application. They are primarily used to hold fire and smoke barrier doors open until released by a remote smoke detector or other switching device.
Features and Benefits:
- 25 to 40 pounds holding power, except where noted.
- Fail-safe operation; power failure releases door to close.
- Positive release button initiates closing motion.
- Tri-volt coils (120VAC, 24V AC/DC, 12VDC).
- Designed for use with self-closing fire and smoke barrier doors.
- Flush to wall.
- Total Projection: 1-13/16" (46mm).
- Mounting Requirements: 2" x 4" x 2-1/2" (51 x 102 x 64mm) outlet box.
- Wall must be properly reinforced and outlet box adequately fastened.
- Applications: Wall Mount. Low Profile. Concealed Wiring. ANSI/C00011.
Voltage and Current:
120VAC, 60Hz .020 Amp
24VAC/DC, 60Hz .020 Amp
12VDC, .040 Amp
For 50-55 lbs. of holding force, Specify Voltage:
120VAC, 60Hz .017 Amp
24VAC, 60Hz .080 Amp
24VDC, .068 Amp
12VDC, .180 Amp
240VAC, 50/60Hz .009 Amp
Finish: The Rixson 990 Electromagnetic Door Holder comes in Sprayed Aluminum (689) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 990 Door Holder Template