** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 51 Floor Closer is part of the Rixson Hardware
- Select Function: 90° Non-Hold Open or 105° Non-Hold Open.
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The Rixson 51 3/4" Offset Floor Closer is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
51 Floor Closer - 3/4" Offset by Rixson Hardware
Rixson's Shallow Depth Floor Closers provide long-lasting performance and reliability. Ideal for low to moderate traffic, interior doors, these closers are typically used in applications where traditional floor closer depth is too great. Shallow depth closers feature interchangeable spindle adapters, fixed spring sizes and separate and independent adjustive valves.
Floor closers are ideal for supporting and controlling doors, the Rixson 51 Series Shallow Depth floor closers are recommended for low to medium traffic, interior doors. The 3/4" offset is standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Interchangeable spindle adapters.
- Allows doors to swing 180°, trim permitting.
- Separate and independent valves for closing speed, latch spped and backcheck.
- Available Non-Hold Open (NBC). Specify 90° or 105°.
- Doors will swing 5° beyond hold open point.
- Cycolac, rustproof cement case.
- Vertical door adjustment.
- Standard top pivot #180 included.
- The Rixson 51 Floor Closer is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- Applications: Single Acting. Interior Doors. Weight to 250 lbs. Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm).