** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The (T) Transformers are part of RCI
- Select Function: T1001, T1002, T1003, T1004, T1005, T1008, or T1009.
- Delivery: The RCI (T) Transformers are factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
T - Transformers by RCI
RCI's listed power supplies and transformers provide low-voltage power for AC and DC applications when used with electric locks and electric strikes. They are single primary with a single secondary output.
Model T1003 is a plug-in power supply and models T1002, T1004, and T1008 are plug-in transformers which plug into 115 VAC, permitting easy installation. For higher security, and where hard wiring is required, RCI's T1001, T1005 and T1009 wire-in transfrormers are ideal.
Features and Benefits (T1002, T1004, T1008 Plug-In Transformers):
- Plug into a standard 115VAC outlet to provide low voltage AC output.
- Thermally protected to prevent overload due to short.
Features and Benefits (T1003 Plug-In Power Supply):
- Plugs into a standard 115VAC outlet and provides a 12VDC output.
Features and Benefits (T1001, T1005, T1009 Wire-In Transformers):
- For permanent installations requiring hard wiring.