** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Momentary or Maintained Versions"
- Select Function: 980-MO (Momentary) or 980-MA (Maintained).
- Delivery: The RCI (980) Economy Push Button is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
980 - Economy Push Button by RCI
980 request to exit switches are economical, non-illuminated buttons (white with black trim) set in a stainless steel faceplate. They are available in momentary or maintained action with SPDT contacts.
Features and Benefits:
- For commercial applications where non-illuminated request-to-exit button is required.
- Stainless steel (20-gauge) faceplate fits standard single-gang electrical boxes.
- White cap with black trim.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Momentary or maintained switches available.
- Hardware kit includes stainless steel tamper-proof screws and spanner bit.
Momentary Switch (MO): A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.
Maintained Switch (MA): A maintained switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an maintained switch. Maintained switches are also called alternate or latching switches.