** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Aesthetically Pleasing Solution for Vestibule Applications"
- Delivery: The RCI (947) Double Vestibule Push Plates are factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
947 - Double Vestibule Pushplates by RCI
The Vestibule plate provides an aesthetically pleasing solution for vestibule applications, providing a way to open both doors independently of one another.
This pushplate is designed to fit into either double-gang or 4x4 electrical boxes. Typical uses include controlling inside and outside doors of a vestibule. The faceplates are made of 1/16" thick stainless steel for durable use. The pushplate may be hard wired to the door operator or connected to on of RCI's line of radio-controlled transmitters.
Features and Benefits:
- Rather than having 2 pushplates, the 947 series provides an aesthetically pleasing solution to the verstibule application.
- Conserves energy by only opening necessary doors.
- Stainless steel faceplate.
- An all-active plate activates with any "push" location.
- Weather boot between plate and back plate for all weather applications.
- Screws come in multiple sizes (#6 & #8) which fits both single and double gang mounting boxes.
- Text and logo are baked onto the surface for maximum durability.
- Stainless Steel (scratch/scuff resistant).
- Ideal for Vandal-Prone Areas.
- Can be mounted on RCI's Bollard.