** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"For Emergency Release Applications"
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (32D).
- Delivery: The RCI (920) Emergency Release Mushroom Button & Keyswitch is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
920 - Emergency Release Mushroom Push Button & Keyswitch by RCI
Features and Benefits:
- Large, 1-9/16" diameter button with red cap.
- 20-gauge stainless steel faceplate.
- For emergency release applications to prevent user from inadvertently re-engaging lock.
- Push the button once to engage; key required to reset.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
Maintained Switch (MA): A maintained switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an maintained switch. Maintained switches are also called alternate or latching switches.