** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Ideal for Preventing Users From Inadvertently Re-Engaging Lock"
- Select Finish: Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40).
- Delivery: The RCI (919) Rotary Release Mushroom Buttons are factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
919 - Rotary Release Mushroom Push Buttons by RCI
Features and Benefits:
- For request-to-exit applications to prevent user from inadvertently re-engaging lock.
- Push the button once to engage; twist cap in direction of arrows to release.
- Fits standard single-gang surface or recessed electrical boxes (optional).
- Latching momentary action.
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40) finish.
Maintained Switch (MA): A maintained switch changes state upon activation and does not change back until reactivated. A light switch is a common example of an maintained switch. Maintained switches are also called alternate or latching switches.