** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Designed for Access Control Applications where Maximum Protection is Required"
- Delivery: The RCI (915AFI) Active Focused Infrared is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
915AFI - Active Focused Infrared by RCI
The 915AFI is an active infrared, request-to-exit detector, specifically designed for access control applications where maximum protection is required.
Features and Benefits:
- Mounts on or above the door frame with infrared beam directed near door hardware.
- Infrared beam is targeted directly near door hardware for pinpoint accuracy and operation, preventing circumvented entry by sliding objects under the door.
- Multiple relocking modes for any timed or door position conditions.
- Relay output consists of two Form "C" contacts for NO/NC wiring.
- Integrated local sounder with adjustable volume and activation LEDs.
- 3 additional auxiliary inputs: request to exit, card reader and a door position switch.
- 12 to 24VDC/AC.
- UL 294/ULC S319 Certified.
- Built-In Sounder.
- Fully adjustable sounder volume and activation LEDs.