** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"For Use with Rim Exit Devices with Pullman Latch"
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (32D).
- Select Optional Features: Standard or Latch Monitor (LM).
- Delivery: The RCI 0163-32D is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
0163 - 1/2" Rim Electric Strike by RCI
This solenoid rim strike is a surface-mounted electric strike designed to work with Pullman style rim exit device latches. Designed to fit in tight situations where the exit device is mounted very close to the door frame, e.g. aluminum storefront applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Solenoid technology.
- For maximum latch engagement, the strike keeper has been designed to pivot out of the strike body versus rolling out of the strike.
- Accommodates 1/2" to 3/4" (13mm - 19mm) latch projection.
- Horizontal adjustment ensures proper latch positioning to compensate for door misalignment - up to 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Shim may be added to the strike cavity to engage with misaligned deadlatch.
- Lockdown holes for secure mount.
- Cooler operation - runs cool to the touch; no suppressor kit needed.
- High-grade stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic.
- Plug-in wire conectors.
- UL294 Listed for Access Control Unit Accessorty (6th Edition).
- UL1034 burglary-resistant Listed.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
LM - Latch Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.