** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"For Use with Rim Exit Devices with Pullman Latch"
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (32D).
- Select Voltage: 12V (0161-05) or 24V (0161-08).
- Delivery: The RCI 0161-08-32D is In Stock. Please allow 3-5 days' lead time on all other functions.
0161 - Rim Electric Strike by RCI
Designed especially to operate with rim exit devices. The 0161 has an attractive architectural appearance. It features a hazard-free radius design.
Slotted horizontal holes on the 0161 faceplate allow correct alignment with the exit device before final installation. Socket Head cap screws prevent loosening and misalignment which can occur with continuous door usage.
Crossed wires are never a problem as the coil is not polarity-conscious.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal design accommodates most manufacturers' exit devices.
- Accommodates 1/2" to 3/4" Pullman latch projection.
- The 1-5/8" deep electrical insert may be horizontally adjusted after final installation to correct door misalignments without altering the original faceplate location (A minimum frame depth of 1-5/8" for surface-mounted installations).
- AC or DC input acceptable to all models.
- Fully reversible for left or right-hand doors.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Aluminum & Wood.
- UL1034 Burglary-resistant listed.
- UL Listed: Static strength: 1500 lbs. Dynamic strength: 70 ft-lb.
- Fully reversible (non-handed).
- Extensive Horizontal adjustment.
- Secure lock-down holes.
Delivery: The RCI 0161-08-32D is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-5 business day lead time on other functions.