** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The RPSMLR2 Power Supply is part of Precision Hardware
- Delivery: The Precision Hardware RPSMLR2 Power Supply is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
RPSMLR2 - Power Supply by Precision Hardware
The Precision RPSMLR2 Series is the recommended power source for PRECISION Motorized Latch Retraction (MLR) exit devices. The RPSMLR2 Series provides a code compliant source of filtered and regulated 24 Volt DC power. The RPSMLR2 Series is available in two enclosure sizes and they can each power up to (2) MLR exit devices.
- UL 294.
- ULC S-319.
- 120 VAC.
- Fire Alarm Termination.
- 2 filtered & regulated 24 Volts DC outputs @ 2 Amps.
- Holding current 200mA.
- 1 filtered @ regulated 24 Volts DC auxiliary output @ 0.8 Amps.
- 2 normal open relay outputs.
- Outputs can be wired for 2 different modes:
- 1 second delay prior to relay output.
- Positive confirmation of latch retraction prior to signaling the operator when used in conjunction with MLR exit device sensor wires.
- AC power, green LED - Indicates presence of AC power.
- Triggered input, 2 red LEDs - Indicates input activation.
- Fire alarm interface, green LED - Indicates fire alarm activation.
- Battery status, red LED - Indicates low battery during AC power failure.
Enclosure Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.5" x 3.25".