** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The RPSELR152 Power Supply is part of Precision Hardware
- Delivery: The Precision Hardware RPSELR152 Power Supply is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
RPSELR152 - Power Supply (2 Control Modules) by Precision Hardware
The ELR150 Series is a power supply REQUIRED to control ELR Devices. The power supply contains a Motherboard that will accept up to four plug-in Control Modules. Each Control Module (CM150-08) controls one ELR Device and includes a Time Delay Feature. The Time Delay provides a variable (0-4 minutes) Latch Retraction period in response to a momentary input.
Features and Benefits:
- UL Listed for Class II Output.
- UL 294 - Conforms to U.L. 294 Standards incorporating enhanced Access Control communicationj capabilties.
- Circuit breakers provide protection for Motherboard.
- 115 or 230 Volt user selectable switch.
- AC Input = 115 Volts at 1 Amp.
- Battery Back-up / Power Tap available.
- LED Indicator - Provides clear indication that power is available to the supply.
- Keyed Cabinet - To maintain safety and security, each Power Supply is equipped with a preinstalled key-cylinder.
- Includes lockable box with key lock.
- Dimensions: 16" W x 14" H x 6" D.