** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
Medeco Lock 5005711-W-P Padlock
- Shackle Clearance: 2".
- Shackle Diameter: 7/16".
- Shackle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Keyed Option: Keyed Different (KD).
- Delivery: Please allow 4-5 working days' lead time on all Medeco 5005711-W-P Padlocks.
5005711-W-P - All Weather Padlock by Medeco
The All Weather Padlock (AWP) offers the highest level of padlock weather and severe protection available from Medeco. The body is solid 303 stainless steel with either stainless steel or hardened boron alloy shackles. A weatherproof cylinder seal cap seals both mechanical and eCylinders from harsh environments. Multiple mechanical and intelligent key technologies are available.
The AWP is not only weatherproof, it is also a high security padlock. Mechanical cylinders provide the benefit of patented key control and resistance to surreptitious attacks while both the Medeco CLIQ and XT Intelligent Key cylinders add sophisticated audit and control features.
Applications: The AWP is designed for installations requiring service in harsh weather conditions. Applications include perimeter security gates, tool cabinets, storage lockers and transportation cargo containers.
Features and Benefits:
- The padlock body is solid 303 stainless steel for all weather protection and defense against physical attacks.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- All Medeco cylinders - mechanical and intelligent key - are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Patented Medeco M3 keys provide patented key control. Keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or an authorized Medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Choose between a stainless steel or boron alloy steel shackle to protect against cutting and pulling attacks.
- Available in a variety of different shackle lengths.
- 300 Series, extruded stainless steel body resists attack and corrosion.
- 7/16" diameter, stainless steel shackle.
- 2" Shackle length.
- Padlocks are shipped with a weatherproof cylinder seal cap attached by a stainless steel cable.
- Key retaining cylinder design.
- O-ring sealed cap, cylinder, and shackles resist grime and waterfreeze-up at low temperatures.
Testing and Compliance:
- Padlock Testing and Compliance:
- IEC 60529 - IP68 (Water & Dust Ingress).
- MIL-STD-202G -201A (Vibration).
- ASTM F883-13 - Tensile, Shock, Plug Pull, Plug Torque, Cutting, Corrosion - Salt Fog.
- Grade 6 - 7/16" shackle - Cutting Test.
- Grade 5 - 5/16" shackle - Cutting Test.
- Medeco KIK M3 Cylinder Testing and Compliance:
- ANSI/BHMA 156.5 - Medeco KIK Cylinder Cycle, Operational, Strength, Pick and Drill.
- Grade 1 Compliance.