** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 32-0201 is part of Medeco
- Select Finish: Satin Brass (606) or Satin Chrome (626).
- Delivery: The Medeco 32-0201 Interchangeable Core is in stock and available to ship.
** Cylinder comes Keyed Different (KD) with 2 Keys.
32-0201 - Large Format 6-Pin Interchangeable Core by Medeco
Offering increased security with rapid combination changes, interchangeable core cylinders enable quick and easy cylinder changes by non-technical personnel by using a special control key to remove the cylinder (core) from the lock housing. A core with a new combination can then be inserted, which in effect rekeys the lock. All of this can be done without having to take the lock apart, which reduces the expense of calling outside service personnel to perform routine lock rekeys. These cylinder/core combinations are often used on doors of high-turnover businesses, like fast-food or manufacturing environments, where rapid rekeying is often desirable. Medeco's patented high security technology provides protection against unauthorized duplication of keys, along with hardened inserts to resist drilling and features that protect against other types of attack.
Features and Benefits:
- Utility patented key control provides protection from unauthorized duplication of keys.
- The Medeco technology is UL437 Listing and BHMA certification provide validation of high security from recognized, independent testing laboratories.
- Triple locking principle provided by Medeco offers pick resistance and large numbers of combinations for master keying flexibility that accommodates systems of virtually any size.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts in the cylinder face provide proven drill resistance.
- Solid brass construction provides high quality and long cylinder life.
- Nickel plated pins provide exceptional wear resistance and additional hardened stainless steel pins provide drill resistance.
- Ability to key with non-interchangeable core cylinders, including rim & mortise and knob style for cost effective system flexibility.
Applications: Office buildings, Universities, Apartments, Perimeter Doors, Schools and Hospitals.
- UL437 Listing assures superior pick and drill resistance.
- ANSI A156.30 Level A certification assures patent protected key control and physical strength.
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications.
- 32 Series are available in 5 and 6 Pin versions.
Finish: The Medeco 32-0201 Large Format Interchangeable Core comes in Satin Brass (606) and Satin Chrome (626) finish.