** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 722DPF Hinged Hasp is part of Master Lock
- Delivery: The Master Lock 722DPF Hinged Hasp has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
722DPF - Hinged Hasp by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 722DPF Hasp features a 7-3/4" (20cm) long hardened steel body. The zinc plated hardened steel hasp provides added strength and weatherability. The hardened boron alloy staple offer maximum protection against cutting and sawing. The hinged body is ideal for reaching around corners and security hard-to-lock property.
Features and Benefits:
- 7-3/4" (20cm) double-hinge hasp is ideal for reaching around corners and angles.
- Ideal for reaching around corners and securing hard-to-lock property.
- Accepts shackle diameter up to 7/16" (11mm).
- Zinc plated hardened steel for added strength and weatherability.
- Hardened steel body for added strength.
- Hardened boron alloy staple resist cutting and sawing.
- Hinge body conceals hinge pins and mounting hardware.
- Mounting hardware included.
Best Used For:
- Industrial, Storefront & Business Gates.
- Sheds, Workshops & Garages.
- Tool Chests & Tool Boxes.